Friday, May 15, 2009

Steady Progress...

I seem to recall that remark often adorned my school report cards. "Ian has made steady progress this term".
Nothing remarkable just Steady progress...
Much the same can be said for Gonou. I've had most of the week off work (a "Staycation" as the Yanks are wont to call it.) Rather than drive on and get things finished, which I dare say I could have done this week. I just plodded away doing a bit of this and a bit of that. Fixing the roads in place, putting down some ground cover. Nothing that screams at you "Major T scale constructional job". Just easy work that has to be done. Also I didn't feel like tackling the petrol pumps at the petrol station and I'm still researching the Shinto Shrine.
So there you are "steady progress" towards finishing the layout.

No comments: