Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Re-lighting the Fire

Ha!
Just as I was wondering when my enthusiasm for T gauge would return. Bang ! It did.
What was the cause of this?
Was it the appearance of some new T gauge items? No.
It was discovering that the Granite City train show in Saint Cloud, MN was on December 5th this year. I enjoy the GCTS and my T gauge layout "Hitsu" went down very well last time despite being in my mind poorly presented. I'd held off commiting to the show as I knew I was running a marathon in Dallas in early December and thought the two would clash.
So I fired an email off to the organiser to see if he had room for me and what do you know? He has.
So mark your diaries December 5th. St Cloud, MN Granite City train show. I'd love to see you there.
There's nothing like a deadline to focus your mind. As the late Douglas Adams said "I love deadlines. I love the whooshing sound they make as they rush by"

No comments: