Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Tempted (by the fruit of another)

So goes one of my favourite songs of all time by Squeeze.
The song ran through my head as I reviewed this website.
http://www.electrarailwaygraphics.co.uk/
T scale UK outline overlays for your Hankyu 9000 body shells!
They look great. They really do.
Being a Brit I'm always looking at ways of building a UK outline model railway.
Perhaps this would work.
Just as I'm getting set to start work on a US outline layout that would involve a lot of scratchbuilding this comes along and makes building an English layout a lot easier.
Temptation indeed. (Temptation by Heaven 17 there's another favourite song...)

p.s. I could always build TWO small simple layouts, one UK outline, one US. I do like to make work for myself don't I?

1 comment:

OOLiveSteam said...

Spotted your note about a new camera and especially pleased to see your new Olympus stops down to f22 for increased depth of field.

I would be VERY interested to see the results when photographing T Gauge on F22.

I have dabbled in T and have been very excited by forthcoming Deltic and the prospect of the 'stick-on' coach side system - ideal for BR Mk1, Mk 2 and Pullmans.

Might just end my love affair with Hornby Live Steam!

PS Greetings from Lincolnshire. I know Skegness, Mablethorpe and Cleethorpes very well.

Adrian