Thursday, May 13, 2010

Things are happening too fast...

There's way too much going on in the T scale world right now. To start with I took delivery of my packs of cars and my Hankyu 9000 set yesterday. I'll write more about them later. The cars I can't comprehend at the moment. Suffice to say some of the cars have open doors! I need top look at these in more detail before I report back on them.
Even more interesting to me is that one enterprising T scaler has started producing his own range of T scale US outline buildings though the 3d printing service at Shapeways. I've ordered some of them and will report back on them.
Exciting times. No excuse not to start a new layout now...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, and just look at all the new goodies pouring out of Eishindo. It's a great day for T!